John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
19 September, 09:38
If you watch the video of Gabby Petito and her boyfriend in full (1:17:38) you will see that the boyfriend is not who should be the suspect.
Not only is there an RV that passes by the traffic stop numerous times but toward the end of the video as the officer is driving away you will see the devil number on his left hand.
My guess from what I see and hear is that Gabby probably got a call from the officer met with him and disappeared. Blonde haired, blue eyed girls are in high demand in human trafficking not to mention other vile events.
Could there be a trafficking ring in the department because the officer with the beard was really pushing to let her go and when they were talking about what to do with her watch his hands, it is the only time he does things with them.There are a few other red flags I'll see if you notice.
This stinks to high heaven to me.
Here's the video.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Gabby Petito case: Full Utah bodycam video - YouTube

Full video from the Moab City Police Department shows officer investigating an incident between Gabby Petito and her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie. She has since...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
19 September, 12:07
In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
11:50 PM - Sep 20, 2021
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from reaper myer, click on at the bottom under it