Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 September, 08:04
My hood is the best. I got falsely charged, got vindicated by truth and got blessed with a community that went to bat. Everything erased, guns back and a no contact order. Don't mess with my siblings, My, FATHER owns the cattle on a thousand hills, clothes the Liles of the field, knows the number of the hair on our heads, knows when a sparrow falls from the sky.... enjoy the ride siblings....YOU ARE ALL GOD'S CHILDREN. HELLO, BROTHER, AND SISTER....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
20 September, 08:28
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Praise God my brother🙌

No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me,” declares the Lord.
Isaiah 54:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 September, 09:03
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
God has NEVER let me down.

Charissma _15 @Riley
20 September, 09:09
Amen. He never will.🙏

20 September, 09:11
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Been praying blessings on you and yours.... I expect a testimony.

Charissma _15 @Riley
Everyday, I'm blessed beyond what I deserve😇
God bless you and your beautiful family always.
09:19 PM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Riley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charissma _15, click on at the bottom under it