COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Romana Didulo romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada romanadidulo, [17.09.21 17:59]
[Forwarded from Mai]
Dear Queen Romana, will you take over president Trump’s work as leading the world after EBS?
Romana Didulo romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada romanadidulo, [17.09.21 18:11]
Many of you will be shocked to find out that the Leader you thought was good has strayed / deviated from his spiritual contract, was never a Leader, and has been executed for Treason.
Romana Didulo romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada romanadidulo, [17.09.21 18:32]
Food for thought…IF Trump was running USA Inc., and the Military was separated from the USA Inc since 5 years ago.
Then, who was/is the Real Commander-in-Chief of the Military and the Republic? 😉
06:39 PM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
20 September, 10:07
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
This string of posts was disturbing to me.

I question the sequence. Maybe she was referring to Trudeau.

Thinking "out loud" . . .

Would like to see some evidence that the military was separated from USA, Inc 5 years ago and the rest of the country was still under the maritime USA, Inc rules???

If the military recruited DJT, and they knew, watched and protected the 2016 election, then why would they allow DJT not to be Commander in Chief, unless there was some agreement on the timeline in how this war had to play out.

I do feel this operation to save and rid planet earth from the malevolent beings and corrupted humans was planned and put into place long before DJT announced his candidacy.

Even for this long awakened Lightworker, the complexity, depth and longevity of evil sometimes causes my head to spin! 😂😂

🤗💕🤗 dear family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
20 September, 06:50
Is she referring to Trudeau? These words are either tangled or she better sit the fook down! just sayin’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
20 September, 06:46
Sorry, I'm calling BULLSHIT on the queen~and I support PDJT 100%. No way he is a black hat~period. Shill IMHO.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
20 September, 06:43
How many guesses do I get?