Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 September, 01:04
I’m going to start making a list of who is tied to the Trump Coin scam and I don’t care how much you “love” them or think they are white hats. These people need to be called out...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
As Martin Geddes has stated "Telegram is dirty" and I agree. I called out obvious fake accounts and got deluged with sick & twisted comments and vids. Called them out a 2nd time, and *POOF* my account was deleted. Admin/security never responded to my complaints. That should tell everything you need to know.
ANY platform that wants your phone number (tracking) and access to your contact list is a surveillance scam the likes of Fakebook and LinkedIn. BEWARE.
02:10 PM - Sep 20, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
20 September, 06:13
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
There was also an issue as I recall about people who downloaded the app for the site also had folders full of files (gif? can't remember) dumped into the app
I was leery of Parler & was right & now it seems I was right to avoid Telegram as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
20 September, 04:24
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Yep! This is one reason I will not join Telegram. Mostly, like other social media, my intuition tells me "No Go!"