CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 09:32
Gabby Petito case: Full Utah bodycam video - YouTube

Full video from the Moab City Police Department shows officer investigating an incident between Gabby Petito and her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie. She has since...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 September, 10:16
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I only found out about this person yesterday, and I have not watched through the entire footage, but my heart goes out to this woman. There is so much I can say, but I can't fit cohesively into words. 10 years ago I got out of a 17 year abusive marriage to a person with zero empathy, who used guilt and manipulation against me 24/7. Of course they are never abusive 100% of the time and it is a complete mind F&*k, making you think that everything is YOUR fault, that YOU are the problem, YOU are crazy, never them. I am 53 now but I was probably about her age when I got mixed up with that person and all I can say is that my heart goes out to her and wish I could hug her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 10:22
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
WORST GASLIGHTING

I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHAT THAT WAS UNTIL I GOT OLDER

MIND FUCKERS TO THE MAX

GOD SEES ALL

TERRIBLE! IT COST HER LIFE, AND THE POLICE SAW IT AND TRIED TO HELP HER, BUT SHE WAS BRAINWASHED INTO STAYING WITH HIM

WE HAVE ALL HAD TO ESCAPE AT TIMES. LOTS OF STORIES FROM THE PAST.

NOW THEY ARE HUNTING FOR THE BOYFRIEND. HE THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA' GET AWAY WITH IT UNTIL THE FBI FOUND THE BOCY (I BET THAT HAD A TIP).

Law & Physics @physics171
20 September, 12:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Evidence of fact is the FBI is not a lawful agency and tied to human trafficking.
Lots to learn, please do not dishonour selves by not have a clue about what law is.
The peoples rights are the law, governments are not the law.
Governments are satanic pedophile slave systems, all over the world.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
FBI is the most unconstitutional, fraudulent globalist, pedophile protecting corporate agency on the planet. Must be dismantled
12:34 PM - Sep 20, 2021

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
20 September, 12:41
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Also FBI and CIA are the same?

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
20 September, 12:55

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
indeed 🎯💥