THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
This pooped up on another feed today? 🤔
12:24 PM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Ally Oop @Ally
21 September, 12:32
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
This is golden poop!
This statement is, a reflection, from her perspective and 'side', and a confirmation to me that Trump really did sign over his Presidency to the Military before he left office! BQQM!

And this also suggests to me that Milley may not have been on the inside of what was happening within the military, as in they knew he was a swampman.

Just some thoughts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 September, 08:59
appoopriately used freudian

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
20 September, 12:30
The truth of the matter-if someone would check her laptop-they would see Nancy set this whole thing up along with the FBI -to make Trump supporters look bad or they are trying to say we are terrorist-covering up her M-13 gang & the cartels running her- but we are not suppose to believe/know that.- It is a distraction away from the audits & their crimes. Funny how that works

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
20 September, 12:27
🤡 i had to laugh at the accidental typo..."pooped" and a picture of Pelosi....when does it become mathmatically impossible!😂🤣😂