CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Gabby Petito case: Full Utah bodycam video - YouTube

Full video from the Moab City Police Department shows officer investigating an incident between Gabby Petito and her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie. She has since...

09:32 AM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
20 September, 06:05
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
@physics171 💥 also... when you search Moab Museum in UT, you get these pictures 👀

- St Valentines Massacre Wall
(Lovers quarrel leads to murder?)

- Red execution chair?
(Code Red - Reported missing on 9/11)

- Pics of Recorders
(Recording of 911 call/video)

- YouTube star post Monarch Butterfly w Masonic Black/White on Insta
(FF / Mason initiated)

💥🤔🧐👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 08:17
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
ty for your post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
21 September, 10:55
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Welcome digs, wondering!!!

20 September, 04:30
Everyone research this channel.
https://www.bitchute.com/p...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 08:28

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
ty for your post

20 September, 04:29
The Real Kim Shady™️
(The Real Kim Shady)
🔥🔥🔥
So we have a girl reported missing to 911 on 9/11 from MOAB City, Utah.
Wearing a ZION T-Shirt and PYRAMID necklace.
Officer with a 666 tattoo on his left hand.

Nothing to see here folks.

👉TheRealKimShady

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
20 September, 06:07

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Adding:

💥 also... when you search Moab Museum in UT, you get these pictures 👀

- St Valentines Massacre Wall
(Lovers quarrel leads to murder?)

- Red execution chair?
(Code Red - Reported missing on 9/11)

- Pics of Recorders
(Recording of 911 call/video)

- YouTube star post Monarch Butterfly w Masonic Black/White on Insta
(FF / Mason initiated)

💥🤔🧐👇

20 September, 07:31

Lots of looking and sharing.
We all need to know all the ways governments are enslaving.

We need to know all levels.

Be apart of exposing all levels.

To be supporting the system is not wise and not loving.

Governments are globalist, satanic pedophile slave systems.

The whole things is PURE EVIL.

The higher levels is what kirks law corner, e-Clause, High Command, David Straight, Timothy charlses Holmseth, Field McConnell, Randi Erickson, A Warrior calls with Christopher james, War castles.
Need to know police, the BAR, The whole justice system, courts, the whole things is worldy a criminal corrupt slave regime, cartel, forcing humanity to be slaves.
ITs already a proven fact on many levels.
People need to wake up, that is the lynch pin to the entire worlds slave system.
The amount sleeping, not sharing these truths is evident of where people are at and what they support, through silence does humanity also sleep.

Everyone's birth Certificate is evidence of sla

20 September, 12:18
Troll, shill, causing serious problems.
Little respect for what is true or to even share in investigating what is true.
Exposed.
That account blocked and now its being exposed.

20 September, 12:06
High Command channel is writing as part of a lawful task force, connected to JSOC.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 12:07

woah...tyso much for this port

Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 September, 10:16
I only found out about this person yesterday, and I have not watched through the entire footage, but my heart goes out to this woman. There is so much I can say, but I can't fit cohesively into words. 10 years ago I got out of a 17 year abusive marriage to a person with zero empathy, who used guilt and manipulation against me 24/7. Of course they are never abusive 100% of the time and it is a complete mind F&*k, making you think that everything is YOUR fault, that YOU are the problem, YOU are crazy, never them. I am 53 now but I was probably about her age when I got mixed up with that person and all I can say is that my heart goes out to her and wish I could hug her.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 10:22
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
WORST GASLIGHTING

I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHAT THAT WAS UNTIL I GOT OLDER

MIND FUCKERS TO THE MAX

GOD SEES ALL

TERRIBLE! IT COST HER LIFE, AND THE POLICE SAW IT AND TRIED TO HELP HER, BUT SHE WAS BRAINWASHED INTO STAYING WITH HIM

WE HAVE ALL HAD TO ESCAPE AT TIMES. LOTS OF STORIES FROM THE PAST.

NOW THEY ARE HUNTING FOR THE BOYFRIEND. HE THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA' GET AWAY WITH IT UNTIL THE FBI FOUND THE BOCY (I BET THAT HAD A TIP).

20 September, 12:02
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Evidence was pointing clearly to Gabby being abusive, as she admitted to assaulting while Brian was driving.

Please be honest.
Both were sharing about Gabby being the Abusive.
Brians energy does not seem guilty.
Brian seemed to even cover for Gabby's abusive ways and care for Gabby on many levels.

Who was Gabby last seen with?

Governments are human trafficking.
Police are Human trafficking as the first lines enslaving humanity.
Most are STILL not comprehending, understanding what is going on.
The video is clear, and those attacking Brian the Boy friend it seems are not being honest with themselves, are not clear.
The whole world is forced into attacking the Man first, the justice system goes after the men first, using the woman to create stories much of the time.
Much of the time the truth comes out and both sides are severely damaged, and the damage is intentional to both sides.
Attacking a river while driving is very dangerous to both as well to anyone else on the

20 September, 10:14
So last seen with the POLICE=Policy enforcers?
Those that force slavery for the Cabal, the bloodlines families?

Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 September, 10:17

I need to read more about this story. Are you saying that the police were involved in her murder?