Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
20 September, 01:26
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ญIt all looks like one big nightmare: a sister of my took the shot from pfizer and was sick for 4 weeks, another took the shot from Johnson and was for 4 weeks very sick with a terrible headage. A friend took the shot and his arm started to turn blue... A man with cancer took the shot, and although the doctors told him he had more than a year to live, he dies within 2 weeks, another with a mild form of cancer took the shot and was rushed to the hospital with almost no oxygen in his blood. Was saved on a inch. Don't know if I can take this any longer๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ Praying to GOD, hoping he comes to help us. Pray with us to GOD Almighty, please!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
20 September, 01:48
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Sending love, prayers and positive vibes your way! ๐Ÿ’›

My children just lost family on their fathers side. They just told me it was from the vaccine. It took them a week to tell me. It is heartbreaking!
God speed ๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
rolandkhan @rolandkhan
20 September, 01:22
It's sad that these things have to happen directly to so many people in order for them to start waking up.

Are people really that eager to piss on the fence to find out if it's electric?

James Dean @Wait_its_time
20 September, 10:31
it's a death shot you shouldn't be doing this anymore

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
20 September, 10:13
You can stop anytime, Sarah. Remember, when justice comes and it will, "I was just following orders" won't save you.

Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
20 September, 08:44
I thought boosters had not been approved. :(