Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
20 September, 12:47
NZ govrt covid blah blah,talks about my mates brother 29 min mark,this ia a part truth-he was told he needed the vax to get out..SHE convienienly does not have that info.https://youtu.be/aZDvfHwPr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
20 September, 01:57
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
How long ago did he get the vax? (How quickly is it useless!!!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 September, 05:41
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
hey Jade been locked out for nearly 24 hrs,was this site playing up for you,it just came right now, he got it 2 days ago THEN went and got the test the next day,if hes positive we will be in 2 weeks quarantine hes put this address on their radar arghhh! i could not believe it,i was so mad hes seems ok...stupid but ok

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
20 September, 05:52
You said 'IF' he is positive - does that mean he doesn't actually know yet if he is positive and yet they are saying already that he is??

20 September, 06:02
finds out tomorrow if positive we all be tested ,like fuck i will let them touch me or miss 5,the others here will comply ,im looking at what happens ,we all get shipped off to a quarantine hotel, this was 2020,looking for an updated version atm,im not too sure right now,i might get him to lie and go elsewhere comeback when they are gone,dunno see what test results are first.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
20 September, 06:10
Do they have those spit tests yet? I'd rather do one of them (even though they are probably dna storing!!) Thats shit - fingers crossed!

20 September, 06:14
no he got the 50ft cotton bud up the nose, bloody hope its negative

Only people mentioned by Ehcor in this post can reply
21 September, 12:32
he came back negative,i said son no more ok..think he agreed,next shot was due in 6 weeks time, alot can happen by then

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
21 September, 02:38
Wow, I'm sure thats a relief! 😁

20 September, 06:38
im common law,..they got a fight on their hands with me