Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
My apologies if I am not replying to comments as I can not open them and am not getting notifications anymore, nor can I comment on anyone's posts. Everything here is now slow and glitchy. I saw others were posting of problems too. This platform needs maintenance. It's been abandoned. It was great while it lasted. The gifs don't even work anymore. I appreciate you all. Everythings going to be okay. Godspeed anons.💛🙏😘
04:58 PM - Sep 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
25 September, 01:53
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Every time I log on here I have a malicious web attack from the same IP address... RE: NORTON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 September, 04:27
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
It looks like the glitching and what not was fixed and I did find someone with admin powers say they were doing updates that were the cause. I do think this site is under attack and we use it at our own risk and ability to have protection in play. I love it here when it works. So much information is shared without drama or posturing. There is a maturity at anonup where people just want to be of service, and are not consumed with gaining followers or making money. It's humble here, warm and nice. I am thankful for it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396