John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
To Ali
Code is being added and has caused a glitch. I am sure this is being worked on. You can tell there are updates in progress by the fact your Photo icon now shows in your your post box while you are writing it. Hang tight things will be back to normal (hopefully) as soon as the bug is found.
06:45 AM - Sep 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 September, 02:48
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I thiught i was the only one
frustrating but hey, less time on the computer right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 September, 01:33
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
For sure but some people are pretty hard core.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
19 September, 07:29
Today is INTERNATIONAL DAY OF REFRESH BUTTON AWAREDNESS😂😂😂

THE COOLER HEAD WILL PREVAIL, SO BE COOL AND REFRESH OFTEN FRENS😎😂😂😂

20 September, 01:43
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
KEK, I LOVE IT!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
19 September, 07:05
Exactly said...

For answer topic, you have to open it in next screen... Right mouse click on desktop or copy / paste in mobile version.

Also does not work show who likes your post admin