Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
20 September, 12:45
In response John Atkison to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
20 September, 12:41
NEWS FLASH- The corrupted medical industry is DONE- TOAST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Dye @shepherdgirl3
20 September, 10:16
our large healthcare system WVU if you are not vaccinated by 10/31/21 takes it as a voluntary resignation. i am an essential healthcare worker and no one is going into the lab professional field because money not as good as in nursing. They are facing another big headache if all of us boomers get to retire in 7 years.
no replacement workers………

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
20 September, 09:37
I worked in a level 2 hospital for 20 yrs. Did a few Nursing Homes then home health before my own health took me out in 2018. I have thought often of those having to make this decision to juice up or not. SAY NO! It is a sad day when health care...and GOOD HEALTH CARE PERSONELL will be fired due to a experimental vacation being PUSHED DOWN YOUR THROAT. GOD BLESS THOSE WHO DENY. May GOD BLESS all of us.

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
20 September, 07:23
Im a home health care nurse in Indiana... I have told my employer I will not be taking the jab, they can fire me, that goes with half of our staff.. they wont be able to operate without us.. Healthcare is about to get a huge hit.. and its not going to be pretty.. people will die..

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
20 September, 07:16
make them fire you every company who mandates and sack worker will be out of pocket there will be billions in settlements the government have no fcking idea about the can of worms they just opened look at it in a positive way at least you will be rich by then end of it

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 September, 05:46
My wife is a ICU RN here in NY. Her hospital has gone from 5 open positions to 30 in the ICU. It will collapse. Owned by Northwell Health and is the main ICU for over 1,000,000 residents of the area

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
20 September, 05:37

Lysanne anon @lysanne
20 September, 05:35
I’m in this boat and no doubt will be fired soon for refusing to obey and get vaxed.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
20 September, 05:26
Trump will be back Oct 2nd

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
20 September, 03:38
Every fired healthcare worker is a potential whistleblower, now with nothing to lose. The potential for waking people up to the plan behind the ClotShot is enormous. Follow John O'Looney on Twitter. He's still there, which means we are past a watershed.

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
18 September, 02:26
Hold that fookin' line patriot!!!! I used to work for a major healthcare corporation. Left at the first of the year because they were censoring my speech at work regarding speaking against their narrative about masking and jabs. I look forward to the day when I see their whole big house implode. Help your fellow coworkers stand tall against these nefarious medical bureaucrats. Go patriots!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
18 September, 01:25
This should be sent to every one in the world!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
18 September, 01:21

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 September, 01:17
They overplayed their hand again. But the ds wins either way because their goal is chaotic destruction of America. Firing good workers is good for the ds. Jabbing every last one is good for the ds as it kills off good workers. They are masters of the double bind.