Vee Wallace @VeeW
We live in a part of the city that was kind of the country, but the city has grown up all around our neighborhood. The deer and wild life have invaded our yards because all their homes are slowly being taken over by pavement and fences. I have fought a hard fought battle trying to grow box gardens this year, but the squash bugs were the final straw.

I took down the fence and just gave it over to the wild life, who seem to greatly appreciate it. A mama deer and her little one (spots now fading) are among our favorites who stop by for lunch from time to time. Watching them graze this morning and then chill in the shade of some pine trees was pretty great.

Makes all my time and tears and money invested in trying to grow a garden worth it =)
11:55 AM - Sep 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeeW in this post can reply
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
18 September, 12:34
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
These are just a few pictures of the deer 🦌 eating up the things I planted for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
18 September, 12:03
So what I did was plant some things for them to eat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
18 September, 12:02
That's exactly how it is here in my neighborhood. Deer right on your front lawn eating up all my flowers. They built a Walmart up the street were all the deer used to live. Traffic is bad as well. Now my street is a cut through. It's terrible.