Adolph Medina @IfWalker
THE CABAL MAKES A SURRENDER DEAL

Why do you think the White Hats telegraphed that the AZ Audit results will be released next Friday, September 24th? Wouldn't that be an invitation to the Cabal to plan FF's for then? The date is firmly stated because the Cabal has made a SURRENDER DEAL.

The Cabal caved to Trump's threat of launching the EBS this weekend if The Cabal & media failed to show the AZ Audit results that were due to come out tomorrow, September 17. To make the deal, all Trump had to do was delay the AZ Audit results for one week, and no EBS this weekend. In return, Durham got to indict Sussmann today without a FF distraction, and any FF's by the Cabal going forward will break the deal and the EBS will immediately launch. This should prevent FF attempts at the Sept 18 'protest'. Additionally, the deal appears to include allowing Durham to go forward, unobstructed, in his Fisagate indictments, which will include Obama.

The Art Of The Deal. Negotiations were indeed real
06:42 AM - Sep 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by IfWalker in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
18 September, 07:57
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
Is there sauce?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 September, 07:30
This is bigger than FisaGate. Human Trafficking, crimes against humanity. EBS was needed to wake all up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christy Milliken @HappyGardener
18 September, 07:10
What does one week do for the Cabal if they are going down anyway?

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
18 September, 06:53
Hope it is true, but I am not holding my breath.

1776 Life @pacu44
18 September, 06:49
I thought there wer NO DEALS?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 September, 08:54
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
My first thought.

They will screw around , stalling, throw lesser members under the bus, so the covid Hegalian Dialectic can continue. Durham gets a minion or two. The left won't care if Trump is exonerated - in a years tim,- they will just say its a fakery, as they are already beung primed for the election audit info. 'it undermines the election', 'its fake info.' I forced myself to glance at buzz feed the other day, and those were the themes.

I see someone saying the EBS is not needed, so, how are the left going to be forced to look at what they have believed in and supported all this time, how is the awakening kick to be administered? Even if they are told ahead of time that its all CGI/fake, they will still have to look. Otherwise, this process will be perpetual, as with everything the cabal touches, they will corrupt it, invert it, or, just lie and do what they want anyway, after all, they have done it this way for thousands of years, and the US will end up in civil war, ag

Tracey Weller @Tweller
18 September, 06:47
No matter what deals were made, we still need the EBS, or nobody's waking up!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 September, 07:29
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
we do not " NEED" it Tracey. Its a threat that will be carried out if they do not comply