Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
I am sick of the lies. I am not willing to bend to a text book definition of crazy. I have nothing to lose which either is not worth keeping or is not worth living in “their” perceived version of reality, whomever “they” is. My shield is my faith. My sword is my word. My future is entirely mine and that is by the grace of God and it is by birthright. Children of God do not bow to desperate ilk. I speak for you as well as for me because we are one.

If you read this, please know that I love you. We are winning, else we would not be faced with the woes we face. God does win. You win. I win. We win. We won’t be able to save all the lost souls, but then not everyone is totally lost either. I don’t care what is being thrown at us right now, there is always hope. We have promises, from above as well as to each other. We have yet to fight the real battle. Suit up. We are in for a bumpy ride. Shit is about to get very real.

Hold That Line 💪💪💪
04:27 AM - Sep 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it