MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 September, 06:16
Both round and flat

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
17 September, 06:32
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Matthew,
Someone should inform Google Earth / World .
:-)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
17 September, 06:43
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Mockery is the first response from the un-informed.

Before one launches a counter-narrative, best if said one is educated, lest a fool one may appear.

Flat Earth is the final RedPill, think how far you've already come ~ wake ALL the way up.

NASA has faked everything ever presented, no human has been beyond low-orbit, never to the moon, never beyond the firmament.

In love, ask more questions or research the topic before sounding off. In the near future, it will all be revealed. We're the center of the Universe and all of GOD's creation revolves around us.

(Pro-Tip, the flat earth isn't the size of the globe earth just flat, it's so vast that no human has ever reached the "cliff", but many have gone and returned from the Extra-Terra realms.)

Much of this is declassified by the US Military (Operation High Jump),.

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
17 September, 07:05
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
No, you misunderstood my post as sarcasm .
I was just attempting to draw attention to your original post. Cheers !
Looks as though it did draw your attention and got some lively discussion going. WWG1WGA

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
I eat crow, 100%.

As I posted, it occured to me - "I think vergreenmoos was being witty."

Alas, thank you for such a gracious response. Glad you're awake, truly.

From me to you, please do accept my apology for the obtuse and assumptive retort.

#wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything
08:30 PM - Sep 17, 2021
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from OGAnon K3nob1, click on at the bottom under it