Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
DID NANCY DREW CAPTURE TRUMP AND MELANIA AT WHITE HOUSE?

Ok, guys. So this video, was taken right after my live this morning at the WH. In my live, I noticed them having their pics taken, and thought Id shut down, just in case, for privacy. This was about 20 min, or so, before my live of the motorcade. Ima need, a little help here, I think. Watcha think? Did, a sista, accidentally get hooked up, today? Kinda appears as if its Daddy T, and that gorgeous, Melania πŸ˜²πŸ€”
That motorcade, would be very fitting, to happen, right after this. Oh, please, let it be themπŸ™πŸ˜
07:46 PM - Sep 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
17 September, 08:14
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
looks like trump but could it be an old video posted to look new?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 September, 08:23
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Nancy does her videos live on Faceplant, so no it's not old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 September, 08:00
FB live😲❀️
And......BπŸ’₯πŸ’₯M!
πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

[IF TRUMP IS IN THE BEAST, WHERE IS BIDEN, GITMO?]

https://t.me/KBlive/2223

Ralph Whitten @BuckFiden7779
17 September, 07:51
Why didn't she zoom in.. there is no way we can ID anyone this far away.

17 September, 08:01
In response Ralph Whitten to his Publication
I don't know why she doesn't zoom in. Maybe flustered