Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
THE CABAL MAKES A SURRENDER DEAL

Why do you think the White Hats telegraphed that the AZ Audit results will be released next Friday, September 24th? Wouldn't that be an invitation to the Cabal to plan FF's for then? The date is firmly stated because the Cabal has made a SURRENDER DEAL.

The Cabal caved to Trump's threat of launching the EBS this weekend if The Cabal & media failed to show the AZ Audit results that were due to come out tomorrow, September 17. To make the deal, all Trump had to do was delay the AZ Audit results for one week, and no EBS this weekend. In return, Durham got to indict Sussmann today without a FF distraction, and any FF's by the Cabal going forward will break the deal and the EBS will immediately launch. This should prevent FF attempts at the Sept 18 'protest'. Additionally, the deal appears to include allowing Durham to go forward, unobstructed, in his Fisagate indictments, which will include Obama.

The Art Of The Deal. Negotiations were indeed real
07:29 PM - Sep 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
18 September, 04:19
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
but i thought the cabal was in a predicament to where they had no choice but to go all out fighting because they will all go down if they give in/give up. Trump did say "No Deals!" as well.... also does this meam theure claiming that EBS was only for leverage and it wont happen now??? i thought EBS was a promise for declass of it ALL!?? so this also would have to mean that the medua us backing down and telling truth or there will still be EBS for Declass so we'll see how this goes??!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
18 September, 04:06
Optics are important, deception is key

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
17 September, 09:38
1. President Trump said “NO DEALS!”
2. Please provide a link for source.

memes matter @NoComment
18 September, 04:04
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
⛳🏌️‍♀️

ice mtn @icemtn17
17 September, 09:29
Sources please. I want this to be true but I want to verify.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
17 September, 07:50
This makes complete sense!! Wow🤔