Doq Holliday @doqholliday
VK proofed soooo many times he was Q on Twitter. Mathmatically impossible.

Were you paying attention?

Now Q is silent and so is VK.

Both alive and well.

One chapter ended, another one started.
06:59 PM - Sep 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 September, 03:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
VK didnt go salient when Q did. it was months later.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 September, 06:57
I don't know who the VK account was but that one got folks crying for missing. Maybe that one should pop in and say hey to them. idk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 September, 06:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Worried, liked the posts, felt bonded to that account, however you wanna say it.

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
20 September, 02:18
OMG, I literally never thought VK was Q until this past weekend. I was in the shower when it hit me. (I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes)🤣

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
19 September, 12:19
yes, i was paying attention and i believe. i am blessed to have these happy thoughts during the these dark times.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
18 September, 09:31
He said his acct disapears in 2023. maybe we will see more...

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
18 September, 06:39
I miss VK. I miss all the anons. Ever since the twitter purge, it just isnt what it used to be like. I hope we all get to go back on one platform. VK had a special way of keeping us all calm and together. I learned a lot from VK. Most importantly (to me), the importance of vibes.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
18 September, 09:04
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
My thoughts exactly, Dennisse.💛

Patriotic Mama @PatrioticMama17
20 September, 01:57
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Me too!! Hi friend!

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
18 September, 12:55
I'm a lil late in posting a reply, but I would like to say Thank you Mr. Holliday sir. I thought he was, but want sure. You've cleared it up. Thanks

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
18 September, 12:27
I am so grateful to VK!! I was beginning to make an exit plan out of Canada for me and my family. I posted something on Twitter on his feed. And two days later he indirectly mentioned Canada. Another time I found out something horrifying that they were doing under the Agenda 2030 umbrella that put many people at risk. I prayed hard that night and I had a dream about VK and Trump coming to see me in hospital. Both told me in my dream things were going to be ok. I have survived this nightmare because of those two men! Bless them and their beloveds for caring about others💜🕯🕊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 September, 11:45
Idk who VK is for sure, but Nana knows whos eyes are in his avatar
JFKJr=Q
JFK = Original Q

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 September, 10:45
FOOKED ! 🦅⚡️🖤

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
17 September, 09:06
Just curious; is Doq Holiday another alias ?

asking for a friend!

Luv and enjoy your post! They remind me of someone similar!

WWG1WGA

Joey _D17 @BehindEnemyLinesInNY
17 September, 09:18
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
I have had that gut feeling myself 😉

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 September, 07:01
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
😎I´m pretty sure about that

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 September, 09:02
and no outside comms..Mr. Holliday!😉 Not so fast...🙏

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
17 September, 08:53
praise God. he is with us. Keep fighting. God has our backs.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
17 September, 08:49
Yes!! I’ve seen a lot of VK proofs. Especially proofs about Nicki Minaj.😆

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 September, 08:47
and another?

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
17 September, 08:26
Q vibes cross all timelines.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 September, 07:57

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
17 September, 07:57
Next Chapter??🤔🤷😉💪🇺🇲😎

Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
17 September, 11:49
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
For some reason, I want this guy to join my rock band.

stacy roberson @Justice67
19 November, 11:23
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

Troy Halter @VonHalter
17 September, 07:55
no doubt VK = 22 11 mirror 11 22
VK = Q
VK also = juan o savin = JFKJR
the voice is electronically altered,
but the word choices, the ums and ers
are a dead ringer. Listen to 107 interviews
and JFK JR interviews.compare.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 September, 11:43
In response Troy Halter to his Publication
Yep

Tammy Aboulhosn @Ahncj5
17 September, 11:56
In response Troy Halter to his Publication
i saidit the first time i heard juan took my i pad and made my family members listen to it and they said im crazy .He is a master at disguise an voice GOS SPEED I CANT WAIT TILL YOUR ON EVERY PHONE TV AND TABLET 😊❤️🇺🇸🌎

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 September, 08:03
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
agree, was never on twitter so never knew half these people but agree with you 💯%%%

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
17 September, 07:43
the best day of my life was the day after VK reposted 2 of my memes...The next morning I woke up to 1500 notifications

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
23 September, 06:56
In response james wafer to his Publication
wow, I remember that ... i told you,
he reposted the map and the owl

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 September, 07:33
WE HAVE MORE THAN WE WORK.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
17 September, 07:27
Just Saying... I am not author, only hosted his Soul...😇

https://www.nakridlechande...

Anne Kats @anneanon1
17 September, 07:16
doq. you know it Coincidence no ……… 45 would post on twitter vk eould post to many deltas . we are on our to new and almost the last mission i believe there are 2 lift 🙏🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
17 September, 07:15
last post here was happy Mother’s Day, patriots🍿🍿🍿

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
17 September, 07:15
Soooo many times ❤ Humble and Helpful. He has crossed my mind often, the other day scrolling through just his comments tab here on AU had me rolling in laughter and all sorts of emotions. He truly is an incredible soul..

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
17 September, 07:20
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
This one for you Doq ❤

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
17 September, 07:05

Anne Kats @anneanon1
17 September, 07:19
In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication
🙏🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸💖

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
17 September, 07:55
Loved the twitter background! and the America pissed off level. Would love a quick vibe post by VK!

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 September, 09:23
indeed.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 September, 10:27
Know whats funny Janeen ? VK followed me on twitter , follows me here , follows me on WEGO, but fake DOQ has me blocked. PecuLIAR ha

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
Exactly🙏😇

SOUL DONT LIE🤗

https://youtu.be/OGh9EN46Q...

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts