Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 September, 07:30
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
You have no idea how much I needed to see this today. I am really struggling but I will never give up. I am just filled with so many tears and want to enjoy life again. It is hard when most of the people in your life can't relate to anything. I have been thinking so much about our Veterans these days. I have always had respect, love and gratitude for veterans but more so now. The worst part of dealing with the pain of these days is feeling like you are all alone . . . people can physically around you but you still feel so alone. I really needed this post today. Thank you so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
17 September, 07:42
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 September, 06:55
Certainly don’t give as much 💩 anymore.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 September, 06:50
dreaming of the day on the beach rewatching the hangings and laughing while enjoying the non climate change sun..😃

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
17 September, 06:33
Thank you! Nope, not going away.

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
17 September, 06:28
amen! its been heavy! keep going and keep winning!!