Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
USA 🇺🇸 WASHINGTON DC - They put the fences back up around the Capitol. They've deployed the Marines in Washington DC. They've deployed the National Guard in every state in the United States. Then Pennsylvania announced yesterday that they're going to take another look at the results of the 2020 presidential election. And then our hero President Donald Trump says publicly that an unnamed source is about to decertify the 2020 presidential election. This is more than coincidence, ladies and gentlemen. Now it's getting serious, prepare for it, because when it happens, you know the shit is going to hit the fan!! 🍿🐸🇺🇸 SHARE!..
05:50 PM - Sep 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sunnyrainy in this post can reply
Danny Nix @Danny1969
26 October, 03:04
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
REALLY?🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
17 September, 06:34
After the fencing at DC earlier this year, after the National Guard protecting the dictator, after Afganistan, after the active duty mandates, its time for the troops in your country to show the people if they really serve the people.

Because I know, however trained they are, they cannot stand against the people.

That goes for every miitary in every nation, It doesnt matter the hardware.

Whomever has Christ Jesus in their corner now will win.

They have choices to make.

And they have to make them quickly and visibly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
17 September, 06:25
Antifa would be too obvious in DC again. I wonder if they will use actors in Trump gear? I hope Joe and kamalas masks get pulled off!!