Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
17 September, 07:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Not to mention Gates owns all the land that they make their fries with as well!
01:31 PM - Sep 17, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
17 September, 10:10
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
THIS deserves a double: YUCK! YUCK!

I wonder what people will do if this ever hits mainstream media?? Micky D's has always had an effective 'online propaganda arm' that denounces this kind of contamination could ever exist!
The Left does Everything Evil Imaginable, but then they have been very effective at DENYING everything!

Who in the WORLD ever heard how serious they were with: You deserve a break... today" ! and thought they were talking about someone's bones!??!

Heaven help all of us who are gagging at the thoughts of years past indulgences with this organization ! https://youtu.be/BqRH8wEsa...
McDonalds - You Deserve a Break Today (1982) - YouTube

McDonalds - Commercial (1982)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
17 September, 02:46
I hope President Trump doesn't eat this crap anymore.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 September, 08:11
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
has anyone ever actually seen him eat it?

arba happihr @arba
17 September, 02:40
I am so glad I never ate at McDonald's. Damn. I took my grandchildren. They mostly only wanted a toy. What a set up. Evil bastards

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
17 September, 02:13
I know this is true and the whole world needs to see it but God help me every time this and other graphic photos are brought up it makes me want to puke. What's even just as bad most of us ate this and didn't know it. It's like I just want to scour my insides.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
17 September, 02:43
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Don‘t feel so bad, that was my 1st W2 Job at 16. 🙄