Still think Q is a deep state Op?
:)

t.me/CandlesinTheNight
12:02 PM - Sep 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
17 September, 12:23
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kat I take it you have telegram. Did you join the official McAfee channel? If not could you please figure out how to join? supposedly they will send you a code. They are going to be dropping huge bombs on there but you will only be able to see them if you joined. I tried to get telegram and it's not working for me. I am hoping another patriot will share to anonup so we can see it too. Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 September, 12:41
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Hello my friend.

I don't know that I've "joined" the McAfee channel, but it's part of my list of Telegram channels. Juan said we'll need a special code but how to get that code I do not know!

They expect 30 β†’ 40 MILLION Patriots to log on once they start "the largest DECLAS of the 21st century aka the crime of the century."

I'll keep everyone posted best I can & I'll make a McAfee post now by copy & pasting.

Meanwhile, try this link πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ˜½

https://t.me/McafeeAfterli...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 September, 12:05
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Stew Peters just announced Q is a DS project, so there's that. lol

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 September, 12:06
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
LOL!!! 😹😍🀣