Only people mentioned by Boooo in this post can reply
black jack @blackjack
16 January, 12:43
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
Can you have a look at all the Chinese flights in and out of Europe? There appear to be far more than normal and all appear to be in/out of major cities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
15 January, 06:40
source! any thoughts as to WHY Jared Kushner would be blocked to WH?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Mac @Kimsangels
15 January, 03:09
Jared??????

Bradley Dean @DeplorableMiniMe
15 January, 02:03
But when is some thing going to HABBEN??????

KEK

A poor Poetaster @poorPoetaster
15 January, 01:43
sauce ?

Bradley Dean @DeplorableMiniMe
15 January, 02:04
In response A poor Poetaster to his Publication
you need to get on telegram dude

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
15 January, 01:40
Jared Kushner blocked? Did I miss something?

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
15 January, 01:53
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
I am trying to find out the same thing!! If you find out, let me know and I will do the same!

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
15 January, 02:36
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
I'm wondering the same thing!