Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Remdesivir - The killer Fauci used

This 22 minute video is so eye opening its sick. I dont want to get into to many details because I will not do the video justice. A few key points though:- Remdesivir is causing massive deaths in the ERs- The USA and Fauci knew this would happen and the FDA had documented proof showing horrible side effects- Remdesivir is helping COVID appear worse than COVID really is on its own

Serial Killer Fauci Again !

https://rumble.com/vloe0w-...
05:19 PM - Sep 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
22 September, 10:56
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Isn't that what Trump said they gave him?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
22 September, 11:16
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
President Trump took Regeneron not Remdesivir

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
22 September, 10:54
will not be long before hidden Potassium shots are to be used subvertly by the Deep State?

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
22 September, 09:26
We know this is true and if it is true with the devolution and Trump
Q whitehat patriots being in control you can see what kind of
questions come to mind that we probably don't want answered
as it may cause more anger ,despair and confusion than what
the evil cov-19 plan is causing. I am a simple person, so I think
these criminals of demonic levels could be legaly dealt with in
one second when they gather in their lairs...if the military is
willing to spend a few bucks strategicaly placed, wink wink...
somebody do something

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 September, 09:32
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I think it will be a giant nuremburg event, that will have millions tried. Pre trial wait in prisons years

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
19 September, 11:36
Remdesivir: George Soros, Bill Gates, Clinton Health Access Initiative Partner with China on Coronavirus Drug
https://civilianintelligen...
The U.S. FDA granted drug status to Remdesivir drug developed by Gilead Biosciences for treating COVID-19, including the FDA’s fast-track drug review & 48 hours after they got this status Gilead walked away & partners with China. Gilead is partnered with Wuxi Pharmaceuticals (Wuxi AppTec) owned by George Soros. Gilead endorsed and is involved in a drug purchasing group called UNITAID is financed by George Soros, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI), WHO, UNAIDS, Global Fund, and the Roll Back Malaria Partnership. And both UNITAID and Gilead Biosciences supported Hillary Clinton for president in 2016. In addition, UNITAID has corporate sponsorship from pharmaceuticals with the “Medicines Patent Pool”......

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
16 September, 05:22
They block HCQ and Ivermectin and call them dangerous. They attack and block them. They are trying to block access to the monoclonal antibody treatment, too.

They use Remdesivir, ventilators and Jabs which are dangerous.

16 September, 05:25
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
They are trying to kill us you know
But they are

16 September, 05:20
I do like the fact that Dr. Ardis will pay for a lawyer to help you if you loved one is in the ER and the ER is refusing to allow other treatment.

https://www.thedrardisshow...