Doq Holliday @doqholliday
...Thomas Jefferson explained that it was the people’s “right, it was their duty,” to throw off the repressive government. Under the new "system," Americans would govern themselves.
01:17 PM - Sep 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
17 September, 02:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
16 September, 06:48
But always answer to God! He is our ultimate Authority!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
16 September, 02:59

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
16 September, 02:38
Yes! I can't wait! We never needed anyone to govern us. We are our own authority with God.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
16 September, 01:44
Some people can’t even put their shopping carts into the cart rack in the parking lots of buisnesses instead leaving them two feet from the cart rack. Those are the people that cannot govern themselves. lol. What will happen to those folks?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 September, 01:43
EQUAL COUNTRIES

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
16 September, 01:35
I am in the UK and sent it to my spineless MP