Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
John Kennedy Jr - Q17

“A revolution is coming – a revolution which will be peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care enough; successful if we are fortunate enough – but a revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We can affect its character; we cannot alter its inevitability."
01:01 PM - Sep 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 September, 01:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Quebecor Printing Clarksville TN i use to party there. Funny how things come together Revolution

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 September, 09:52
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Nice, Nana has a few too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 September, 01:14
The trolls have been out, advocating for violence - I guessed ahead of the DC protest (that I since heard is cancelled).

They so desperately want another Hegalian Dialectic to use to further restrict us.

16 September, 09:56
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Nana hopes that Patriots will stay home and out of it. I am sure the BLM and antifas will still go and try to pretent to be anons tho.

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
16 September, 09:57
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It would be great if this were a sting operation to catch the traitors impersonating patriots. Detain them and find out who they really are and question them to determine what they are doing there. They are still holding some of the actual patriots from the January 6 event.

NEO ONE @Neo
16 September, 01:04
Do you mean like this, Nana? 😏

16 September, 09:57
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Nailed it you did Grasshopper!