Mike Anon @Mike314
15 September, 07:16
So the "virus" is a parasite???

And so is cancer???

🤔🤔🤔

Very interdasting.

#Plandemic #vaccine #covidhoax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 September, 11:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Well go figure this. Hubby had prostate cancer 4 years ago. He took 45 pin-point radiation treatments. Cancer burned out the prostate. In Dec 2020, he's diagnosed with kidney and skin cancer. Doctor recommended radiation treatment and/or chemo (which we said hell no) but some kind of treatment was recommended for 2-3rd week starting in Jan, 2021. On Jan 18, he gets COVID, goes on Ivermectin for 3 weeks, goes in for follow up and see what decision he had made for the cancer treatments. No treatment was necessary. All cancer was gone. Doctor couldn't believe it because all test revealed cancer. So either the doctor is a liar, or the Ivermectin took care of the cancer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DENNIS p--- @Pipeline_5252
16 September, 10:42
In response Made In America to her Publication
Wow HCQ also helps

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
HCQ was what I requested because of what Trump said about HCQ, but Dr. Jim Meehan (the one that treated him for COVID) didn't like HCQ because he said Ivermectin is a much safer drug due to the med's that hubby was on for his heart. Personally, I don't like Big Pharma drugs and wish he would stop taking all of them, but with him, you have to pick your battles (I don't mean that in bad way). He just believes Dr's have all the answers. Me..................I think they have NO answers, they're just glorified drug dealers with a license. Now, fast forward to Sept, 2021 and Dr's are prescribing HCQ AND Ivermectin together. I watched Dr. Meehan on a Bitchute video a few days ago. He's very outspoken about the use of Ivermectin, but still doesn't mention HCQ. Not sure what that's about but he's coming out full force against medical doctors that are "killing their patients because they follow the AMA and $$$$, not their oath to do no harm." He says "they're going to pay a heavy price,"
11:17 AM - Sep 16, 2021
In response DENNIS p--- to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Susan Lyday @susanmly
16 September, 12:23
In response Made In America to her Publication
What dosage did they give him? Just curious as I have a sister with breast cancer.

Cage NGa @CageNGa
16 September, 01:48
In response Susan Lyday to her Publication
I have been saying for a while that I believe ALL disease is parasitical in origin. We are CATTLE to those who believe they RULE us.