MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
there is no climate crisis, there is a government crisis

there is no pandemic, there is only tyranny and luciferian enslavement

there is no overpopulation, there is only greed and hubris

there are no shortages of food and resources, there is only hoarding by the elite

there was no original sin, there was only false prophets
09:12 AM - Sep 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
16 September, 10:28
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I agree with all your statements but the last. The Bible is the only source for a Christian to know the Mind of God In Heaven. Have a Great day.

ROMANS 5:12 Wherefore, as BY ONE MAN (ADAM)SIN ENTERED THE WORLD, and death by sin; and so death passed UPON ALL MEN, for that all have sinned:

All people on earths history have came through Adams Sinful line and so we inherit sin at birth. That is why Jesus was born Of a virgin Bypassing the seed of Adam and was born of the Heavenly Father which was sinless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 September, 11:29
In response Billy Middlebrooks to his Publication
The bible has been in the control of the holy roman empire, vatican and jesuits, all of whom are pure evil for centuries. Do you really think they left the bible in tact. That would be very naïve, don't you think? They added many lies and took out truths. Our God does not support any fear, anger, or vengeance. At least, this is what God tells me. Do not take my word, ask Go. Think about it. Why would God want his children in his image that are part of him to fear him or feel guilt for some allegory? It is senseless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396