Martin Geddes @martingeddes
By putting all my effort into raising others up (intellectual, emotional, aesthetic) and asking nothing for it (at lease directly and transactionally), I ended up being raised up myself and getting everything I needed to live. It does take a willingness to at least say where those wishing to help can direct their offers, and be ready to accept whatever assistance comes!

I have more economic safety now than most people as I can always exchange goodwill for food and lodging. I am not dependent on the financial system or its ability to preserve and move wealth.
08:09 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
29 January, 08:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Thank you for all you do, Martin! You are
a blessing and inspire others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
29 January, 11:26
Giving and receiving from goodwill generate beautiful abundance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 January, 10:28
Amen 🙏 Thank you for All that You do 🙏

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
29 January, 10:26
Amen🙏🏻

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
29 January, 09:26
love my fren from across the pond

Nana **** @Zoochini
29 January, 09:21
I am so glad you are doing well. You certainly have helped me during this awakening.

Tracy Mercer @TracythePatriot
29 January, 09:13
I came into this life as a Healer. a Healer isnt someone you go to to be healed, a Healer is someone that helps you find, withinin yourself, the ability to heal. The new World that is coming, I have been waiting my entire life for! The possibilities of lifting others whether it be physically, financially, morally or spiritually, are endless! ♥️🙏🏻

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
29 January, 08:50
❤️❤️🙏

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
29 January, 08:45
I got kicked off of Twitter and followed you on Twit. Thank you for coming here...I now can follow you again.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 January, 08:28
🙏❤️ service to others vs service to self

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
29 January, 08:26
You have inspired me many times. I'm glad the universe is giving back to you.

Only followers of this user (UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
29 January, 08:17
I kind of agree. Before Trump was elected I was a very selfish cynic. Once I opened myself up to others, and to helping others, my life and my outlook improved immensely.