Free Thinker @FreeThinker
15 September, 06:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
Wow! I give credit and much respect to this mother1 She is clearly very involved in what is going on her child's life. I do think home school is a good choice. For those that can not home school. Stay vigilant! Don't let your child be a victim of the propaganda they teach. School has become like MSM in that people just go along with and trust the narrative being told/taught. I am guilty of not being diligent enough. Communication with your kids and what they are being taught is key!
Here is another factor to keep in mind. How much time are you getting to spend with your child going to public school? They are in school 7 hours of their day from the time they start until they turn 18. I believe it is valuable time wasted. Think of all the memories and things you could teach them that school never could. My mom taught home economics for 29 years and I still see the value in home school.
10:39 PM - Sep 15, 2021
In response Free Thinker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chonita Nigus, click on at the bottom under it