sercorimo ... @sercorimo
15 September, 08:41
THE SKY IS FALLING EVENT IS THE MOON
=========
MOON HEADED NORTH TO THE TIPPY TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN (VICTORY)
OCT 5 2017 (CALM BEFORE THE STORM)

USE THESE POSTS, THEY ARE VERY DIRECT, EACH PERSON HAS TO DO IT THEMSELVES, PRACTICE THE HEALING TECHNIQUES POSTED

WE GAVE EVERYTHING, DIG!!!!!

@QPatriot17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 September, 08:46
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
The Moon does appear to be moving differently...the colors coming off it are amazing, reminds me of a shuttle entering our atmosphere, and it has been red for the last two nights here....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
15 September, 08:50
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amazingly beautiful

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 September, 08:58
Keep going Sister, You are On it 💯, We see it, We Praise God for all of it, We fear Not, We rejoice in all things, and Our way is made...Thank You for Being here. ❤️🙏💞

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
15 September, 09:03
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏❤️ and I thank YOU!

Tammy Aboulhosn @Ahncj5
my daughter and i watch it every day and where it is each day we are not sure what is going on but we are 100% sure we are mot crazy 😊
09:13 AM - Sep 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ahncj5 in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
15 September, 09:16
In response Tammy Aboulhosn to her Publication
You're right!! You are NOT crazy! The moon is everything 💛