Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
09 September, 12:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
Majority of people do not care what is going on in the world outside of their little world. They aim to block truth out so they can live with comfortable lies from MSM who've they let condition them for a false sense of security. MSM-Mission Accomplished. Only when one of their children or an acquaintance (friend, co-worker, neighbor etc..) has a child go missing, then and only then, will they maybe do some surface digging. Naysayers r not built internally like those of us in here who have deep compassion for humanity. Most r selfish and self centered which translates into...Well, if it doesn't benefit me---then why bother?
Fortunately we will be around to help them thru the shock when the time comes, if it ever comes. I am truly concerned about the validity of The so called Plan. Vincent Kennedy said it will be 2 more years before this ends. Dear God, we will be destroyed as a nation and the world is going to fall without Jesus rescuing us. I trust no man as a plan. Need God now.
06:01 AM - Sep 15, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Messiah One Is Coming, click on at the bottom under it