Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I could imagine being back on Twitter as part of the ongoing fight to spread truth, but it will never be a place of safety or welcome. In the long run it can only be a platform to promote better and freer places to converse.
07:07 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Bec Mags @10sCpa
29 January, 01:14
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You're not missing anything. It has gotten very boring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dude Village @KindPatriot
29 January, 09:11
Ha, they suspended me yesterday. I had 37 followers 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
29 January, 09:27
In response Dude Village to his Publication

Just Cat @Pugmommy
29 January, 07:58
I was suspended there today for the 7th time in January. I don't feel like creating a new profile over and over again ... I'm done with Twitter!

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
29 January, 07:42
Twitter is a toilet bowl. Only floaters are permitted to be in there.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
29 January, 07:32
You Sid, deserve a free platform wherever You so choose!👊👊👊

Northy UK. @Northy
29 January, 07:25
Twitter isnt the same anymore, and doesnt deserve to be, as hard it is getting used to another platform, this place is perfect, and seems to not be going anywhere anytime soon.

Nana Pat @NanaPat1776
29 January, 07:16
agreed. People want me to create yet another profile for Fakebook and Twitter and come back but I feel a lot more free without those platforms at this time. My 1st Amendment rights are more important to me, at this time.