12 September, 05:17
Knowing what we know about 9/11

THE BURNING QUESTION REMAINS

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PASSENGERS WHO WERE MEANT TO HAVE BEEN ON THOSE “PLANES”

WAS IT REAL
OR
WERE THERE DEALS TO “REMOVE” THEM

???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 September, 06:17
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
13 September, 06:55
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
Gelatin The B Thing
Test Question
What color was President Trump's tie on 9/11?
Israeli Blue?

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 September, 07:05
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
HOLY 💩!! Never seen before 911 pictures! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

What if pictures like these were taken on a day other than 9/11? What if another part of the Gelatin B Thing was to produce shocking images of falling bodies and they pulled it off with a helicopter and a guy on a wire? Remember the movie "The Wire"?
09:35 AM - Sep 14, 2021
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by boxoffrogs in this post can reply
John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
14 September, 08:53
😳

14 September, 09:06
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
That silly Israeli Art... The B-Thing...

14 September, 10:41
exactly. we know that is symbolism also. just looking at the picture as i am tweeting and i see dark to light in the building columns.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 September, 10:26
That’s a specific pose in their symbolism.

14 September, 09:36
https://youtu.be/P1ULjJ3Eq...
The movies "Back to the Future" and the movie "The Wire"
BACK TO THE FUTURE predicts 9/11 - YouTube

SynchromysticismClick below to hear a brief explanation about the video: http://thesyncbook.com/?pagename=42minutes&ep=bonus37Visit the link below to explore...

14 September, 10:45
i was just watching a Neg. 48 vid. i think it in jrk jr’s son. Similar voice and mannerism, yet young sounding. They were talking about back to the future. I never really cared for all those movies. i guess because i am a girl. i will definitely have to start watching them.

14 September, 10:58
very interesting indeed! 🙀🤯