nasty 123 @Nasty1
Did you know, Dr Raymond Royal Rife was curing Viruses/ Diseases/ Cancers with frequencies in the 1930's.

http://www.royal-rife.com/
06:54 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Poised Savage @PoisedSavage
29 January, 11:27
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Speaking from experience , electrode therapy is the jam!

Electrode therapy continues to have the biggest impact in healing my injuries from the accident (MACK truck collision). I can’t even begin to describe how good it feels. Seriously considering buying my own machine for home use.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 January, 08:15
Good to see you here brother! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaz TheQLady @KazTheQLady
29 January, 05:45
I have and am using a Rife machine for healing. Love it!

9PLUS8PATRIQT GOD WINS. @9PLUS8PATRIQT
29 January, 09:11

robin fineman @RobinD
29 January, 09:05
I didn't but Prez Trump knew
he always knows! His uncle
John worked on the Tesla
papers after Tesla passed away!

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
29 January, 08:02
I know many that have helped alleviate their Lyme's symptoms with a Rife machine. Everything has frequency. Food, water, thoughts, emotions, etc....

Cori Stern @DrCori
29 January, 07:40
Yes! And folks on this thread may be interested in my natural health channel. Working on moving it onto GabTV and Rumble very soon! https://youtube.com/channe...

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
29 January, 08:07
In response Cori Stern to her Publication
So nice learning about natural remedies. I look forward to seeing your work when you move to the other channels. Thanks!

Annie D-W @Annie172123
29 January, 07:31
Hello! So happy to find you here :) hugs

Pam Lemis @LeStorm
29 January, 07:20
Rene Caisse, a Canadian Nurse, was doing similar things with an aboriginal tea recipe ( Essiac Tea). She even opened a hospital until pharmaceuticalcompanies convinced the government that ahe was practicing medicine without a licence. The tea is still available and I've personally seen what it can do.
https://healthfreedom.info...

Annie D-W @Annie172123
29 January, 07:33
In response Pam Lemis to her Publication
Thank you for the link. I am making my own quinine (derivitive of hcq), and am moving in the direction of natural remedies.

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
29 January, 08:04
In response Pam Lemis to her Publication
I am in the natural health care world as well and I am liking that there are others on this forum that think the same way. Keep sharing!