r363l l10n @r363ll10n
πŸ”΄

the world is a little darker today without this shining star in it but oh what a glorious place Heaven is right now with this beautiful soul lighting it up!

#LiveLikeVeronica

#FightLikeVeronica

#StandUpLikeVeronica

#ThePeoplesBridge
11:11 PM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
13 September, 11:41
In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 September, 11:38
I was devastated at first...then I saw the sacrifice. I recognized the need, i yelled at God. HE responded, I need HER more than you... I said ok Abba, I still don't understand.....

HE, responded you will...

Fren, I envy you, the legacy and seeds planted...

I cried again a 44 year old male that had 2, count it out 2 interactions with this HERO....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
13 September, 11:16
Heartbroken. It was on my bucket list to
meet her some day. Guess it just wont be on this plane of consciousness. RIP to a true Patriot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
13 September, 11:16
Heartbroken. It was on my bucket list to
meet her some day. Guess it just wont be on this plane of consciousness. RIP to a true Patriot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ