Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
💥BQQQQQQQM💥NEW INTEL - FOXWOLF17

There is going to be a BIG biblical scenario where they make out it's WW3 but really they are activating Militaries then bombing all of these Satanic Luceriferian landmarks. Enacting GESARA funds and We The People rebuild.
THE EVENT. IT IS BIBLICAL.

https://t.me/QNewsOfficial...
03:47 PM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 September, 11:53
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Soon hopefully! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 September, 02:51
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Yes, we all hope in the coming week(s)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
13 September, 04:28
i am hearing similar things. this could be it

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
13 September, 04:04
I will believe it when i see it. Unfortunately too many of these predictions turn into nothing.

14 September, 02:55
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
I understand. It's been hard for all of us, but when they have been in control for thousands of years, literally, it is a huge operation to remove them and their puppets

SPORTS @SPORTS
13 September, 03:52
Wonderful! When?

13 September, 03:53
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Look at Nancy Drew videos on her Telegram channel. She's been posting videos about what's been happening. No one knows the timing