💥BQQQQQQQM💥NEW INTEL - FOXWOLF17

There is going to be a BIG biblical scenario where they make out it's WW3 but really they are activating Militaries then bombing all of these Satanic Luceriferian landmarks. Enacting GESARA funds and We The People rebuild.
THE EVENT. IT IS BIBLICAL.

https://t.me/QNewsOfficialTV/38328

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Soon hopefully! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Yes, we all hope in the coming week(s)

(1) Show this thread

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

i am hearing similar things. this could be it

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

I will believe it when i see it. Unfortunately too many of these predictions turn into nothing.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

I understand. It's been hard for all of us, but when they have been in control for thousands of years, literally, it is a huge operation to remove them and their puppets

(1) Show this thread

Wonderful! When?

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Look at Nancy Drew videos on her Telegram channel. She's been posting videos about what's been happening. No one knows the timing

(1) Show this thread