P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ - an anon lady: πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ - 😳😳😳

"My niece had her second child last month and throughout her pregnancy she resisted being vaccinated.
A month before the baby was born they told her that she would need a cesarean section and the hospital and doctors insisted that they would not let her in. hospital unless she was vaccinated.
With so much pressure, and with concern for her baby's health, she felt forced and compelled to get vaccinated.
Now the baby is in the hospital, she has uncontrollable intermittent tremors that are getting worse and she needs a brain scan "They cannot understand what is causing this.
All the tests that have been done have come back negative so they are being transferred to Great Ormond Street Hospital for further investigation."

πŸš«πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰β˜£οΈ#PharmaFascistTerrorHealth βš οΈπŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’€

[These people are evil.πŸ‘Ώ

https://t.me/laquintacolum...
03:20 PM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
stacy roberson @Justice67
13 September, 06:33
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Heavenly Father, please lay your hand on this beautiful child and send your divine power of healing to this sweet, innocent baby girl. I also asked that you please make the doctors and nurses responsible for this CRIME accountable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
13 September, 06:34
In response stacy roberson to her Publication
Amen. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
13 September, 04:57
Dear Lord Jesus Christ we come to you in your Father's name and most humbly ask this Child be cured. May the White Light of our Lord Jesus Christ heal, surround and protect the (((Child)))

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
13 September, 04:49
Makes me so sad to look at the poor innocent baby! They fed mom a bunch of bullcrap. my dtr just. had c section and they did notvrequire vax. mother ciuld have went to different dictor/hospital. Praying for the little abgel.

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
13 September, 03:25
this needs to end now!

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
13 September, 03:21
This is so very sad.πŸ˜’πŸ™