Only people mentioned by AvaAwaQe in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
13 September, 07:58
In response Ava AwaQe to her Publication
Vincent Kennedy tweeted about this, I think in 2019. @vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
13 September, 08:06
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Lucifer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Wood @msbev72
13 September, 07:49
You only think you know.
The indictment reveals and the documentary in this will blow you away folks!

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
13 September, 07:05

Paisley Park @Paisley66
13 September, 06:44

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
13 September, 05:18
I always thought it was the imprint of the towers....😐

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
13 September, 04:55
i hated it the minute plans were shown. I seemed dark and evil. had no idea why but i have not ever visited for that reason.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
13 September, 04:28
I heard about this several years ago, maybe it will be on the list of 34! Then we can make a better tribute to the people of NY.

Ava AwaQe @AvaAwaQe
13 September, 02:07

Beverly Wood @msbev72
13 September, 07:48
You only think you know.
The indictment reveals and the documentary in this will blow you away folks!

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

Ava AwaQe @AvaAwaQe
13 September, 02:05