Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
Magnificent Video Tribute to World Patriot Veronica Wolski πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In memory of Veronica Wolski

We pray for Veronica’s family and friends that they be comforted in this difficult time of loss.

Rest In Peace πŸ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

https://t.me/QtimeNetwork/...
11:37 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nanette in this post can reply
Colleen Walter @CocoW57
22 September, 03:01
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
This is amazing- thank you for sharing!!
I’m heartbroken and so angry about Veronica - that hospital killed her!!! 😭🀬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 September, 07:13
In response Colleen Walter to her Publication
Such a Patriot, such a shame πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
13 September, 10:31
Wow, So Powerful, She Was Such A Happy Patriot With Such A Contagious Smile! Seeing Her On The Peoples Bridge Always Gave Me Hope! She Always Looked So Happy In The Pics With General Flynn! From One Patriot Gal To Another, May You Rest In Peace! You Taught Us To Never Give Up, And I Won't!

America First @Realdeal
13 September, 10:30
😒😒god bless her and the usa πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

14 September, 10:26
In response America First to his Publication
Amen πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
13 September, 02:35
I am heartbroken, and I never got to meet Veronica. Rest in Peace Sweet Patriot Angel πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’” ….. seeing this, this morning has just brought me down.

13 September, 03:13
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Unfortunately, You have plenty of company πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 September, 01:36
No Rest?

Globalist want to kill us?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
13 September, 01:34
This was fitting for such a Patriot as Veronica.

Much love and thanks

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
13 September, 12:09
What a beautiful tribute. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 September, 12:07
Thank you for making this! #neverforget #GodWinsALWAYS
Her Spirit lives on in All of US! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜­
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ