Kim Runner @kimrunner
Starting the day off with very sad news today from General Flynn on Telegram.

Rest in Peace Warrior.
You will never be forgotten. πŸ™β™₯️
09:04 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
15 September, 07:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
General Flynn has talked and talked and talked and talked for months about having it ALL, yet STILL not a single bit of justice. Now any words he says rings hollow to any America loving patriot.

Sad to see someone I respected and trusted so much go so far in the tank. The part that hurts the most is, why lie? Why throw away decades of service to be a Trump grifter. It's so sad. Will always wonder why he betrayed us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
14 September, 09:12
@KimRunner - Could you please DM me? I have something that will be of interest to you. Unrelated topic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
13 September, 05:00
πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ She was loved and will be missed

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 September, 01:48
May God bless her for all eternity! She will be remembered ALWAYS! A beautiful soul. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
13 September, 12:54
Veronica is crossing the bridge to the higher realms but here on Mother Earth..she is still leading us ...SHE IS OUR BRIDGE! When we get weary of the pain of this seemingly unending struggle, Veronica's Bridge carries us over our fears to plant our feet firmly on Higher Ground. We are then, renewed, strengthened and ready to fight on to win this holiest of battles. Thank You, Warrior Woman Architect for showing us the way...

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
13 September, 12:53

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
13 September, 12:34
SAY 1 SAY ALL , VERONICA IS "ANON" !

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 September, 12:20
😭 Her Fighting Spirit lives on in US all!!
Will see you again my Friend and Sister!
#FamilyIsEverything #wwg1wga #GodWinsALWAYS
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
13 September, 10:59
So sad. She was a beautiful soul. Fly high Veronica. You will be truly missed.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
13 September, 10:57
So gutted to read this this morning. Veronica, you inspired me more than words can say. I will forever think of you when I see a bridge or a patriot β€˜lid’. May you rest in peace now knowing you fought the great fight and won. God Bless you, sweet Patriotβ€¦β€οΈπŸΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ’™

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
13 September, 10:44
So hard to read this. This hospital and doctors need to be sued as her life could of been saved by ivermectin and hydroxychloroqine.

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 September, 10:13
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» God embraces a beautiful warrior returned home. RIP Veronica, we will always remember you fondly, our patriotic warrior of the people’s bridge.

Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
13 September, 09:51
πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ˜₯

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
13 September, 09:49
Oh no. πŸ˜₯ The world has lost such a beautiful light in her. I have traveled all over the country and have seen the bridges she started everywhere now. She has set the precedent and we will continue her wonderful work. Blessings of peace, Patriot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
13 September, 09:43
I'm so sorry to hear this.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 September, 09:41
Was thinking of her as I wen to sleep...I actually had a dream last night of going in and rescuing her, odd.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
13 September, 09:39
My heart is broken hearing this! R.I.P Veronica! You will be missed! πŸ’”πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ’”

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
13 September, 09:36
What an amazing spirit. She is less visible now but will still be fighting for what is good ❀️

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
13 September, 09:30
πŸ˜“πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•Š

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 September, 09:24
Notice what ONE person can do! Be that other ONE person, all of us need to take a stand and shine like Veronica. Stop sending your loved ones to hospitals, they will jab them after visiting hours - good nurse have resigned, leaving the evil cult to work there.

B E W A R E --- no more hospitals!

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
13 September, 09:21
She will never be forgotten. Her love for our movement, for America and for the truth were unwavering. This is heartbreaking, but we will not be broken and she will help us on the other side. They are trying to take us out - we fight on!

Widget 260 @widget260
13 September, 09:18
RIP Veronica. I know God welcomed you with loving arms.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
13 September, 09:13
unforgiveable evil right out in the open..murderous bastards. rest in comfort and peace beautiful. forever in our heartsπŸ™

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
13 September, 09:12
Heartbreaking. Beautiful patriot Veronica will never be forgotten.

Autmama 123 @autmama
13 September, 09:11
Thank you Veronica for not just posting on facebook, but actually taking action instead of leaving it to others. Rest in Eternal Sweet Peace.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
13 September, 09:10
I pray that Veronica is in Protective Custody.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 September, 09:08
WHITEHATS PLAYING PATTY CAKE PATTY CAKE IN A WAR WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN BAD ASSES MAYBE THIS SHIT WOULDNT HAPPEN ??

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
13 September, 09:07
This is one piece of news that would be good if it was not true.

Katerina Tse @Katerina
13 September, 09:06
😭😭😭😭😭