NEO ONE @Neo
In memory of Veronica Wolski

We pray for Veronica’s family and friends that they be comforted in this difficult time of loss.

Rest In Peace 🙏 ❤️ 🇺🇸
05:59 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Don't drink The kool aid @DDKQNN
14 September, 12:00
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
13 September, 09:42
Nothing in this fight so far has caused me to ball my fist more than this. A line has been crossed and this is going to make real Patriots fight harder than ever before. I say we all head to the bridge fill it with anons and then march on to that damn hospital/death camp. They cannot be left to feel like they've beaten her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
13 September, 09:21
She was a beautiful and strong soul with a light✨ that shined so bright, that she touched the fate of many people around the world, me, among others. And I will never forget her😢. Rest in peace Truth warrior✨❤️Veronica Wolski❤️✨WWG1WGAWW

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
13 September, 09:19
What A Beautiful Soul This World Lost! Everyday I Looked For Her Post! Always A Smile, Thank You For The Beautiful Video!

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
13 September, 09:12
She will live on in our hearts and help us all learn about what is happening in our hospitals. Rest in Peace Veronica.

Leo Boxer @CAPatriot2022
13 September, 09:11
never let your loved one go to the hospital - plenty of people have what she needed

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
13 September, 09:09
Beautiful tribute. Rest with God, Veronica.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
13 September, 09:06
I am just so sad to hear this. May she rest in peace. She was a warrior.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
13 September, 09:05
Beautiful Tribute to Veronica. My prayers are with her family God brings them comfort during this difficult time.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 September, 08:33
My God, they murdered her… 💔😭😡

Lily Morales @Pachimama
13 September, 08:31
Beautiful Lady, rest in peace ❤️

Tracey Weller @Tweller
13 September, 08:26
Beautiful tribute, RIP❤

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 September, 08:21
Neo, I simply cannot do this because the first couple of seconds lets me know that she should’ve not died or been murdered in a hospital. Another words, fuck you, your fate is to be murdered in a hospital.

NEO ONE @Neo
13 September, 09:17
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Last message from Veronicas family was that she feel better and she is without ventilator. Now you See in Pics with her with Ventilator. 😏 The MSM take now the Story and spread lies about her dead. Veronica has really important contacts. This lies now about her will start a storm. But that you feel bit better, think on Ashli Babbitt. She is not dead. I already seen it on the 6. January, that it was staged and i have the evidence. Remember, optics are important. I have about Veronica a feeling, naja...you know...

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
13 September, 08:17
Thank you for sharing. my heart is broken. I never got to met her in person but we talked on the phone and text. I will mind my dear friend. A true Patriot Warrior!

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
13 September, 08:04
Awwww Veronica.....🙏❤️✝️

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
13 September, 07:50
Beautiful tribute... 🙏

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
13 September, 06:13
So sad! 😭🙏
And they’ve killed off another one Pressley Stutts just died after a similar situation with a a hospital. Super Patriot. 😭😭

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
13 September, 06:07
Beautiful , Moving Tribute😓🙏🙏🙏🕊

Paisley Park @Paisley66
13 September, 06:03
Thar was beautiful. Thank you for doing that!