Dennis 369 @Dennis369
In memory of Veronica Wolski

We pray for Veronica’s family and friends that they be comforted in this difficult time of loss.

Rest In Peace 🙏
04:04 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
10 October, 05:12
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Oh what a special tribute to an awesome lady! Was so heartsick seeing this, last I had heard anything was watching her video in the hospital and shared with whomever I could for help for her. Guess God chose her to finally come home! Truly sad 😥😥😥✝️✝️✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
13 September, 04:28
touching..beautiful. just like her

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
13 September, 10:45
What a beautiful tribute! She will forever be on the bridge sending messages of hope an love to everyone. Sobbing as i am writing this, may Veronica rest in the arms of Angels. God bless her and her Family.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 September, 06:39
Beautiful...made me cry. Cant believe this shit is happening to people. ITS GOT TO STOP. i am furious.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
13 September, 06:51
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I am furious too. RIP Veronica, you were an Inspiration to so many 😍
May God comfort your family and friends
🙏🙏🙏

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
13 September, 01:40
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I also cried and still do. And I'm really pissed off. She was a friend!

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
13 September, 04:45
I am in shock right now.....

... ... @Trader_Kev
13 September, 04:33
V, you will be missed very much.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
13 September, 04:30
Beautiful, Moving Tribute. Lets ramp up this fight for her and all those who have succumbed and will succumb today and tomorrow to this medical tyranny and New World Order Agenda. May God Rest her Beautiful soul and May she look down from Her new Bridge in Heaven and Say, Well done Patriots, Well Done "

deborah sidener @debbiedo
13 September, 04:37
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
She touched a lot of hearts YOU WILL BE MISSED SWEET SOUL

deborah sidener @debbiedo
13 September, 04:23
Thank You she will be missed The world will be sad today

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
13 September, 04:45
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
😭Oh, how I would desire that she had contacted Americasfrontlinedoctors.org instead of going into the death trap.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
13 September, 04:12
😓 Blessings, Veronica.

Thank you, aQtime.

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
13 September, 04:07
😇🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾😭😭😭
gutted

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
13 September, 04:11
In response james wafer to his Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt