🙏⛑️🛎️ CHICAGO ANONS !!!

We need to make as much noise as possible, to
make killing Veronica w/a ventilator, too visible to
get away with.

For seniors, DEATH "IS" the Hospital Protocol... We are
IN a Genocide.
A Chicago Dr quit last week; He refused to keep killing
9 of 10 patients w/a ventilator!

THIS IS A LAST RESORT - PATRIOTS HELP US FIGHT FOR VERONICA! WE CANT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS. PLEASE HELP US GET THEIR ATTENTION! SOME NUMBERS LISTED BELOW!

Her advocate is standing outside of the hospital to field questions right now!

RESSURECTION - (773) 774-8000

Fox 32 - 312-565-5533

ABC 7 - 312-750-7070

Sun Times - Tom Mcamee - 312-321-2921

NBC 5 - 312-836-5555

16t District - 312-742-4480

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
12 September, 10:20
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
WE have real eyez'd for a long time that lady liberty was not just blindfolded, she was blind in one eye, has crossed eyes, she can't hear worth a snap, she's got rheumatoid arthritis in all her joints and every one expects her to be able to balance the scales of justice. I am not quite at veronica's age but I guarantee that 'you" put my azz in a hospital, you'd better have strait jackets and a muzzle. There is not a man alive that can hold an angry Irish fish mongers wife. Sweet as angels til they get mad, then Katie bar the door, she's coming through. WE have all grown to love Veronica as part of our family and there is no one that took better care of our patriot's bridge. If anything happens to her, the outcry will be heard around the country. And if this is a wake up call, it's long enough, bc I feel if anything will bring the fellas to grab their guns and take to the streets, Veronica's demise wud definitely do that in a very TT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
12 September, 10:20
WE have real eyez'd for a long time that lady liberty was not just blindfolded, she was blind in one eye, has crossed eyes, she can't hear worth a snap, she's got rheumatoid arthritis in all her joints and every one expects her to be able to balance the scales of justice. I am not quite at veronica's age but I guarantee that 'you" put my azz in a hospital, you'd better have strait jackets and a muzzle. There is not a man alive that can hold an angry Irish fish mongers wife. Sweet as angels til they get mad, then Katie bar the door, she's coming through. WE have all grown to love Veronica as part of our family and there is no one that took better care of our patriot's bridge. If anything happens to her, the outcry will be heard around the country. And if this is a wake up call, it's long enough, bc I feel if anything will bring the fellas to grab their guns and take to the streets, Veronica's demise wud definitely do that in a very TT.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
12 September, 10:10
Super sick of this being about Veronica! What about the rest of us Anons? All Veronica cares about is herself! She never once asked for prayer for anyone else.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
12 September, 10:24
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Clearly you have NO IDEA who she is.

She's the Freedom Bridge Lady, stood in all weather
to WAKE UP Normies with banners.

She made Freedom & Patriot wristbands & mailed them
out for FREE!

She's been on the Q Team from before you were born.

Don't be Evil. Pray for her.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
12 September, 10:08
add the cops name to the list. they have 0 right to hold her. period.