Only people mentioned by Blacksheep2020 in this post can reply
anon one @Gamma50
06 March, 09:31
In response Black Sheep to his Publication
They lie and keep lying because they have a well-oiled propaganda machine, the MSM. Turn off your television. The news is literally killing you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
03 February, 12:56
Okay. I'm gonna just step out here and tell folks that I've been lied to for so long about things that 'made sense' that I have no f'n clue what is truth. I go with God - what he put in my heart - and hope it will all be clear someday. Am I the only one?

Oh. For those that don't 'believe': it is your choice. I am NOT putting Him in your face to change how you think. It does not mean that I don't respect your opinion. I am simply sharing MY truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
03 February, 01:19
That puts it ALL into perspective! How long have they been trying to kill us! 😳 It's a wonder we've survived this long...🙏

Black Sheep @Blacksheep2020
03 February, 05:29
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
It's more a case of slow death via poisoning as that way we become reliant on big Pharma and their drugs.

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
30 January, 09:42
its like our own, private death dealers.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 January, 11:55
For over 10 years i gave worked on "bad" meds doing chtronologies for lawsuits
The first i did was for gadolinium, a contrast used for MRIs. It caused NSF, nephrogenic systemic fibrosis. It has a galf life if 17 hours so it takes a long time to get out of your body or for the kidneys to filtrate it out.
If you are elderly, and ur kidneys are not functioning well or filtrating well, like many elderly, it stays in your system. It ends up in your joints and turns your arms legs into woidy fibrosis, sometimes causing permanent danage.
It us still used today. Big pharma was surd for "failure to

Amy Lacy @Ashes
30 January, 08:50
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I have a brain tumor and need MRI's often. My doctor always gets mad at me because I refuse to get the contrast. 🤷‍♀️ its my body and they can see it fine without it!

Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
03 February, 02:11
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I was in car accident and had procedures done and I reacted very badly to them so I became leary or anything. I needed an mri done on brain and the hospital put so much pressure on me when I tried to say no many times that eventually I got very emotional and was ready to leave and then they finally agreed to do mri without the contrast. I do not know which contrast it was but very glad I refused without giving in to the pressure.

Only followers of this user (Rose739) can see their posts

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
29 January, 10:45
How did we get to COVID-19. COVID-19 came out at the end of 2019. To get to 19 we needed to have 1 thru 18. Covid 1 came in 2001, Covid 2 came in 2002 and so on and so on. See the pattern. This Covid flu thing is nothing new for people. Its just that they decided to scare us and use the word COVID instead of the FLU 🤒 🤧. Wake up people. STOP WEARING THE MASK. 😷

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 January, 11:45
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
COV = certificate of vaccine ID

Black Sheep @Blacksheep2020
30 January, 06:25
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
It's been a while since I looked at it but it's the sequential numbering of the recorded ones. There are only 7 of the 19 that are applicable to humans. The rest affect animals only.

That said I think 19 has definitely been inflated and used to push a clear agenda and it's certainly nothing to do with Public health.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
29 January, 10:42

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
29 January, 10:41

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
29 January, 10:33
😦WOW! I didn't know about some of this.

Tina Tolle @1goodPatriot
31 January, 08:56
In response Peace Keeper to her Publication
I'd like to know more about the hormone replacement therapy misinformation...can someone point me in the right direction?
TIA