Only people mentioned by patroitgirl17 in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
12 September, 12:31
In response patroitgirl17 to her Publication
...and they're going to do anything to reach that. Just like a petulant child they want to reach our boundaries so they know how much they can push.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
12 September, 12:21
Already there. Been there since 2007. God let me see then what would be happening. The leftist takeover, the Middle East explosion, BLM, illegal alien mess, failing schools, Govt healthcare, etc. Punishment for past bad behavior I guess. I was very distraught until 2016. Them I began to see the underlying plan of how to get out of this mess. Thank you PJDT and everone involved in this effort. God bless them and God bless the USA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 September, 12:19
We are there. We are being peacful in our protest as advised by Q. When will Q act?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
12 September, 07:32
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
it will be very soon …before the end of 2021 ..I hope and pray …as per negative 48…not sure if u have heard his voice but everyone should have a listen 😂🙏💪https://youtu.be/z0hTFfzNy...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
12 September, 10:33
what will it take...

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
12 September, 10:54
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
AND WE HAVE ALREADY HAD ENOUGH!! WE VOTED FOR TRUMP!!
WE DIDNT VITE FOR THIS BULL SHIFT!!!

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
12 September, 09:46
We've reached the point....

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 September, 09:44
This should have happened years ago

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
12 September, 09:34
Doctors and hospitals are actively murdering people and yet we continue to allow them to operate. I'm curious, what exactly is the point where we will no longer tolerate it?

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
12 September, 10:51
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
exactly.
keep trusting the plan and when do we stop trusting the plan.
buddens bull shift is enough.
people lose jibs because wont take jab?
people lose houses becauae no jobs?
they sone brought in the trplacement workforce!!!
gotta have the jab or you lose everything??
still trusting....but these people that wint wake up??...let em stay asleep...too many are gonna suffer....
im at my precipiece!!! I know many more are too!!
still trusting but really wearing thin...