Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 September, 12:46
ARE THESE CAMERAS SET UP WITH PROTECTION AROUND THE BOTTOM SO THEY CAN FILM DETONATIONS OF SATANIC SYMBOLS AND BUILDINGS IN D.C.??

I have been following Nancy Drew on Telegram and she has recently reported that pavers were lifted from the parking lot of the Capitol with wiring inserted underneath them.

Today, at front entrance of the art museum, which is across the street from the Capitol, glass was replaced with plywood at the front door. At least two sides of the museum has a concrete barrier surrounding it, with some sort of “blast proof?” material on top of it attached to fencing. A sign on the fencing “To report erosion, runoff or stormwater pollution from this construction site…”

In addition, she was told tents had been erected on the National Mall as a marathon is scheduled for tomorrow, but she is reporting it is eerily silent in that area.

ARE THEY EXPECTING A MAJOR STORM? PERHAPS A "GLORIOUS DEMOLITION" PER NEGATIVE 48?

https://t.me/KBlive/2174

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
12 September, 12:48
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
I don't think so. Rods of God are used to penetrate the earth, unless they are using them in combination with detonations to open a channel for water to flood D.C. to return it to a natural swamp instead of the political swamp it was.
12:54 AM - Sep 12, 2021
In response james wafer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
12 September, 03:04
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

12 September, 03:04
In response james wafer to his Publication
The Killing chambers