Angels of 9/11
How many angels were busy on that fateful day? It is now twenty years since our country was attacked on 9/11. Almost 3000 souls were taken from us. I can only imagine the number of prayers offered. Today, angels are still among us. May God help our nation to heal. πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @wainthepain01 in this post can reply

Truth Seeker, Husband for 24yrs and Father, God Loving, Trump Supporter #WWG1WGA

In response john john to his Publication

Lets not forget who actually caused this tragedy and was paid off to do this to our great nation! Bush JR ....

Beautiful drawing.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Amen . . . I have no doubt that angels are with us. How else could we explain how we all are together here? To me that alone is miraculous. I pray our angels make us feel their presence always.

A child of our heavenly father, putting his truths first, then a patriot of our great nation, respecting it's beauty & people.

Amen ✝️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

Yes Sir, Angels are everywhere.
More than can be counted.

Those poor people, then those who jumped out of windows. Evil touched so many lives that day. Very sad day today.

-News -COMMS -Music for the soul and more...

πŸ™AmenπŸ™

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby of 30 years, My Children and Family. #GodWon #TrumpIsMyPresident #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR.

Beautiful.

May Japanese Gods bless you and all γ€€ We are all ONE

Jesus Christ my Savior and Brother, Truth is my search, Patriot Forever, #WWG1WGA...and....gotta keep a sense of humour πŸ’—

your painting is extremely real....i have seen them like this....πŸ’œ

Jesus Christ my Savior and Brother, Truth is my search, Patriot Forever, #WWG1WGA...and....gotta keep a sense of humour πŸ’—

3,000 that is about the size if the little town i live in......i can not begin to imagine the ENTIRE town swept up at once....much less in a tragic event....it would cause a rip in the very fabric of "time"....and yes ...the angels would have been very busy......i am sure God's heart was heavy thst so many of His children had their lives here ended yet happy to receive them Home.

Smokey the bear says , only you can prevent Nephilim, I am Codfish Dan from Newfoundland

hey John Squared, i live in gander, newfoundland, on that day our town got alot of people diverted here, our schools and random residents opened their houses and fed stranded people from days to weeks, the people of newfoundland are amazing, and god picked a good place to send his desperate children, our airport was packed with stranded passengers, and they all still im sure tell stories of the random kindness they received,

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

❀

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

That's very touching and beautiful.

Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accountsπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

Amen πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ» how ironic is it New York City Fire Department chaplain, Fr Mychal Judge, was the 1 death we heard on that dayβ€” i believe God chise him lead & guide the parade of angels to Heaven. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»