The Drowned King @Breathofthewok
11 September, 10:07
this whole show, is really to opress the black woman and oraise the white man, this whole thing, is about saving the genetics of the whiteys

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MasklessMagoo in this post can reply
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
11 September, 10:33
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
oh bummer....the crazy fucking kanuk blocked me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
11 September, 10:19
People really are stupid crazy arent they? 🤣🤣🤣

The Drowned King @Breathofthewok
11 September, 10:19
history will prove me right, white men have bad genetics, therefore so save them, they have to inflate the value, and deflate the value of black genetics , like if you have a product, and your competitor has a product, people dont like your product, its not natural , its man made , your opponent has a natural amazing product , how would you sell your product ? you would lie about the quality of your product just to your kids could eat , same principal, white gemetics suck, we have a kid with a black woman, the kidmwill be black ,explain how we have dominant genes, how is white genes better ? clearly if a white man and. a black woman have kids the kid will be black, this literally proves my point, they mixed white with ALL OTHER RACES TO SAVE THE SPECIES, WHITE MAN RAPED AL OTHER RACES TO KEEP THEIR LINEAGE